An advanced robotic station from MDZ Automation. All the features of the Argenta model with a larger workspace to accommodate more microplates and accessories.
Zusätzliche Informationen & Downloads
The ProPipette also offers a wide range of options including, gripper for plate/vial manipulation, weigh stations, 2D/linear barcode readers and more.
The ProPipette has the ability to interface with other lab critical instruments allowing you to streamline your entire set of experiment protocols. Can be purchased with a custom deck containing more or fewer stations.
Simplicity, flexibility and reliability make the ProPipette the perfect instrument for your lab!
- Plate Fillings, Serial Dilutions
- Plate Replication, Plate-to-Plate transfers
- Develop complex protocols easily
- Transfers by row or by column
- Works with 96/384 microplates or tubes
- Fixed or disposable tips available
- Small footprint, so they can be used inside safety hoods or lab working benches
- Detached user friendly 10.1” color touch screen controller, so no PC is required
- Optional gripper for microplate or vials manipulation
- Optional 2D/linear barcode readers are available
- GLP/GMP and 21 CFR part 11
- A variety of third party instruments can be integrated such us microplate readers, analytical balances, robotic arms, HPLC, syringe pumps, etc.
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.