The Sigma96 can be used as a stand-alone instrument or be simply integrated into a fully automated laboratory environment. Recappers offer users the ability to cap and decap a full rack of tubes in a single action. Designed to improve efficiency, the devices (de)cap Screw Caps from a full 96-well format rack in less than 30 seconds and are compatible with a variety of brands.
Zusätzliche Informationen & Downloads
- Cap and decap a full rack of tubes in a single action
- Compatible with Screw Cap tubes in 96 (A20301), 48 (A20302), or 24 (A20303) well format racks from a variety of brands
- Cycle time: 30 seconds
- Precise torque value is set for optimal sealing quality
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Easy accessible for maintenance
- Reliable and durable instrument for any lab managing compound libraries or biological sample stores that wants to increase sample throughput
AFYS3G Recapper for Screw Cap Tubes Sigma96
AFYS3G Recapper for Screw Cap Tubes Sigma48
AFYS3G Recapper for Screw Cap Tubes Sigma24
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.