Centrifuge Bottles from CELLTREAT have a rigid body for low to moderate speed centrifugation of biological and chemical samples. High quality polycarbonate and polypropylene have excellent chemical resistance. These Centrifuge Bottles are reusable and autoclavable.
Zusätzliche Informationen & Downloads
- Seal cap has extended lip to facilitate removal from rotor, and gripping ridges for easy opening and sealing
- Bottles include molded graduation lines
- Bottles should be filled to 80% of total capacity for maximum results
- Translucent walls provide visibility of contents
- Bottle must be filled 75% of total capacity for maximum results
250mL Centrifuge Bottle (Polycarbonate), Non-sterile
500mL Centrifuge Bottle (Polycarbonate), Non-sterile
250mL Centrifuge Bottle (Polypropylene), Non-sterile
500mL Centrifuge Bottle (Polypropylene), Non-sterile
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.