The Novitain TPE Capcluster is compatible with 96-well format tubes. The TPE Capcluster range is available in Natural, Purple, and Grey, providing for visual color identification.
The Capcluster-96 is a sheet of 96 push caps that can be used to seal an entire rack of 96 tubes at once. After the capcluster is used to seal a rack of push cap tubes, the foil backing can be removed to leave each tube individually capped. The Novitain TPE Capcluster for tubes in 96-well format is compatible with the Novitain 1.40ml round bottom tube.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Several TPE cap formats are available: the Capcluster-96 and the Capband-8 or -12.
- Multi-pierceable without losing seal integrity
- Cost-effective, economical solution for sample storage at temperatures down to -80°C
- Compatible with Novitain 96-well format tubes
- Resists chemical solvents
- RNase/DNase/Pyrogens, free of any detectable RNase or DNase contamination and the endotoxin level of produced and packaged labware is limited to an acceptable minimum (< 0.01 EU/ml)
- Class 7 Clean Room, Novitain labware is manufactured and assembled in-house in a NEN-EN-ISO14644-1 Class 7 certified clean room environment
Pierceable TPE Capcluster Purple for capping 96 individual tubes
Pierceable TPE Capcluster Naturel for capping 96 individual tubes
Pierceable TPE Capcluster Grey for capping 96 individual tubes
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.