Ensure High Cell Survivability with a Uniform, Controlled and Reproducible Gradual Cooling Rate by utilizing Freezecell from Crystal Industries.
Additional Information & Downloads
No need to add any liquid or pre-cooling, simply put your samples directly into theFreezeCell™, and keep all your samples in a -80℃ low temperature environment. Easy to open lid without any concern of Frostbite.
- Thermal-conductive alloy and advanced insulation controls the heat removal rate, providing uniform cryopreservation
- Reusable without any alcohol or fluids required
- Easy to handle, not cold to touch when removed from -80°C freezer
- Freeze individual experiment or full load. Cooling rate of each sample is the same every time
- Standardized, repeatable, dependable results
- Minimal footprint requires little freezer space
- No ice required, zero consumables
- No pre-cooling wait time
Other Related Products
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.