MCE Membrane Syringe Filter
MCE Membrane Syringe Filters from CELLTREAT are molded in the polypropylene housings, providing a reliable seal without the use of adhesives.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Female luer-lock inlet and male luer slip outlet
- Color coded by membrane type for easy identification
- MCE (Mixed Cellulose Ester)
- Filtration of aqueous solutions
- Effectively binds trace proteins
- Oil particulates and bacteria filtration
MCE Syringe Filter, 0.22μm, 13mm, Sterile
MCE Syringe Filter, 0.22μm, 30mm, Sterile
MCE Syringe Filter, 0.45μm, 13mm, Sterile
MCE Syringe Filter, 0.45μm, 30mm, Sterile
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.