Flat Bottom Reagent Reservoir
Made from virgin polypropylene, these reservoir trays are low profile design suitable for use with liquid handling systems. Reservoirs are available in formats suitable for a single liquid or partitioned 8 and 12 rows for use with several liquids.
Additional Information & Downloads
- DNase/RNase and Pyrogen Free
- Breaker Insert Available
- Conforms to ANSI-SBS Standards
- Polymer selection to overcome the surface tension of the liquid and minimize residual liquid
- Matched reservoir breaker for 96 and 384 reservoirs with the option of a cover to avoid reagent wastage.
- Suitable for storage down to -80°c
- Produced and packed in Class 100,000 clean workshop
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.