96-well Grid Rack
The sample storage Grid Rack 96 can hold 96 (8×12) individual 1.40ml round bottom tubes. The Grid Rack 96 is made from Polycarbonate and manufactured to the industry leading strict tolerances. The rack is standardly supplied with a pre-labelled 1D barcode on side of the rack.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Easily opened with one hand
- Secure and safe locking system
- Autoclavable up to 100 times
- Based on the Society for Laboratory Automations and Screening (ANSI / SLAS) standards for storage racks
- Free of any detectable RNase or DNase contamination and the endotoxin level of produced and packaged labware is limited to an acceptable minimum (< 0.01 EU/ml)
- Micronic labware is manufactured and assembled in-house in a NEN-EN-ISO14644-1 Class 7 certified clean room environment
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.