15mL Centrifuge Tubes (Polystyrene)
Additional Information & Downloads
- Compressible liner creates a stable seal
- Easy to write on flat surface polyethylene (HDPE) caps
- Tubes include graduations molded into the conical bottom, ideal for pellet viewing and small volume quantification
- Convenient zip-closure bag is a practical alternative to folding and taping opened bags
- Polystyrene is optically clear for easy viewing of sample or colorimetric testing
- Note: Polystyrene is less chemically compatible than polypropylene, and cannot withstand high speed centrifugation. For a polypropylene option, see 229401
- Max Force (RCF) is 3,000g
15mL Polystyrene Centrifuge Tube, Sure Cap - Bag, Sterile
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.