Lambda8 Manual Information Marking System
The Lambda8 can be used to engrave any shape, logo, text or sample ID directly onto the surface of a tube. Consequently, the markings are resistant against chemicals, mechanical abrasion and temperatures between +100ºC and -196ºC. Overall the system ensures the absolute traceability of samples.
Zusätzliche Informationen & Downloads
- Most durable and reliable solution to mark labware
- Laser engrave information such as: shapes, logos, texts, codes and batch IDs
- Marks directly on the surface of labware (e.g. tubes, racks, rack covers)
- Mark sample storage tubes in 96-, 48-, and 24-well ANSI/SLAS format and other unstandardized tube formats
- Laser engraved markings cannot be separated from the plastic surface and can never wear off like labels, guaranteeing sample traceability
- High resolution markings
- No requirement for changing labels or ink ribbons
- Markings are resistant against chemicals, mechanical abrasion and temperatures between +100ºC and -196ºC
- CSV input/output (compatible with LIMS)
- CE/UL approved
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.