SFCA Membrane Syringe Filter
SFCA Membrane Syringe Filters from CELLTREAT are molded in polypropylene housings, providing a reliable seal without the use of adhesives.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Female luer-lock inlet and male luer slip outlet
- Color coded by membrane type for easy identification
- SFCA (Surfactant Free Cellulose Acetate)
- Low protein binding, reduced extractables, and low hold-up volume
- Filtration of aqueous solutions such as buffers, media, and reagents
- Contains no pre-wetting agents
SFCA Syringe Filter, 0.22μm, 30mm, Sterile
SFCA Syringe Filter, 0.45μm, 30mm, Sterile
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.