Small Erlenmeyer Flasks (Polycarbonate)
CELLTREAT's Small Erlenmeyer Flasks (Polycarbonate) are designed for mammalian suspension culture applications as well as bacterial & yeast culture.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Vent with over-sized vent area feature 0.22µm hydrophobic membrane which allows for improved gas exchange without contamination
- Avoid contamination with single-use, pre-sterilized flasks
- Lightweight material is easier to handle than glass
- Flasks include molded graduation lines
- Individually bagged for easy storage and handling
- Medical grade virgin Polycarbonate is autoclavable
125mL Erlenmeyer Flask, Vent Cap, Plain Bottom, PC, Sterile
250mL Erlenmeyer Flask, Vent Cap, Plain Bottom, PC, Sterile
500mL Erlenmeyer Flask, Vent Cap, Plain Bottom, PC, Sterile
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.