iSWAB DNA Collection Kit
The iSWAB-DNA device allows for the collection and stabilization of DNA at the point of collection without the need for swab inclusion. Great when used for Genetic Analysis and Veterinary Testing.
Additional Information & Downloads
Typical yields of between 5-30μg of DNA with <1% bacterial contamination can be achieved. DNA collection kit for humans that can capture samples producing high yields of double-stranded, long fragmented DNA from buccal cells using traditional swabs.
- Genetic Analysis: Epigenetics, Epidemiology, and Forensics.
- Veterinary Testing: Genotyping, Breeding, Speciation
- Simple, fast and convenient sample collection: Self collection or assisted collection with high simplicity and ease in less than 5 minutes
- High nucleic acid recovery: Up to 15µg (ISWAB-DNA-250) or 30µg (ISWAB-DNA-1200) of double stranded, long fragment DNA for downstream applications including microarray and NGS
- Low bacterial genomic DNA contamination: Achieve less than 1% bacterial genomic DNA contamination
- Swab-free sample transport: Decrease sample processing time without compromising sample integrity
- Accommodate for sample from various age groups: Suitable for all population segments including infants, toddlers, and elderly
- Traceable: LIMS compatible unique barcodes included on each iSWAB tube for efficient traceability and storage purposes
- Room temperature stable: reducing sample storage and transport costs by eliminating cold chain
- Scalable and easy to process: Manual and automation friendly sample processing.
Other Related Products
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.